AIM
CodeAW

Asslevania: cut scenes Asslevania: cut scenes

No, its actually johnny utah apparently

Good Citizen Good Citizen

Thanks for making this video and helping spreading the words of truth. I know that this will help the spread of awareness regarding the poison of our water, food and air. I hope we can see more videos like this in the future from you and others.

The animation was smooth and my favorite part was the 'presidential' scene. Thanks again, and take care.

Monday Night Monday Night

The first half was way more funny than the second half, but overall it was a flash video to remember for sure. And I've seen all of his uploaded videos. Good job baby.

Loopus Mystery Hour Loopus Mystery Hour

Most of the jokes were great; I often dont find myself actually chuckling out loud from flashes even when I do find them to be funny.

The animation was great and felt a little different. I really liked the voice acting and the cartoon over all felt warm and genuine. The only thing I would enjoy seeing different is perhaps less of the sheriff; I feel like he's good for a laugh, but he turns into a dull cliche if not used sparingly. 5/5 10/10

Samination responds:

Oh thank you for the great review! I know what you are saying about the sherriff and he will continue to be used sparingly. :P

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

The sounds, and movement were very well placed and created. You made a really great flash from a stick animation; and that cant be an easy feat.

Also +5/5 for putting the actual items menu in the flash and showing garen with all of those dorans xD.

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

normalguycap is right, I had to look back to see it. Batman winds up with his left arm and punches with his right, haha.

Aside from that awkward event, the story, voices, music, animation and humor were very good and I enjoyed myself while watching this. It was very entertaining 10/10

Date Night Date Night

RIP dude. You are surely missed.

Dino Yacht Club : WINDSOR Dino Yacht Club : WINDSOR

Brilliant.

super mr bros super mr bros

The story was truly entrancing and I quickly found myself in love with the characters and dialogue.

kirby eats his thumb kirby eats his thumb

Very simple but still cute.

FknSmexyHero responds:

thnx im glad you liked it ^^